IT Position Nepal
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Basecamp International is involved with several different international businesses ranging from travel, language training, human resources recruiting and IT outsourcing. We have operated several types of companies in Nepal over the last 20 years and we are looking to expand.
- We are currently seeking a well-experienced application developer who is flexible and is willing to work on 'whole-package' solutions. The successful candidate will manage front-end development as well as application development on the back-end.
- For application development, we will likely focus on PHP. However, a background in ASP.net, C#, and even CFML would be beneficial.
- For front-end development, we will likely rely on 3rd party templates. Thus, we are not looking to hire someone who's dominant skill is design. We need someone who understands front-end development, has experience with JQuery and other libraries but also has the chops to manage back-end development and oversee project management from inception to completion.
- The position would allow you to work from home. You would work directly with our team in Canada via regular video conferencing.
- We are proposing a 3 month trial with a monthly salary of between 40,000 to 60,000 NPR. From there, we can negotiate based on our experience throughout the trial.
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to at least 3 examples of your work, a copy of your CV and a cover letter indicating where we can reach you to arrange an interview.
Please make the following the subject line of your email EXACTLY: IT Position Nepal
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Information Technology|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Contract, Other|
|Position Level||Senior Level, Mid Level|
|Education||Please check details below.|
|Posted Date||25 Feb, 2020|
|Apply Before||05 Mar, 2020|