IOS Developer - Mid
SuperApp Pvt.Ltd One App for Every Service In Nepal. We began as a ride sharing app based in Kathmandu, Nepal, but we will grow in the future in various services. A subsidiary company of BUSINESS GROWTH COMPANY P.(LTD.) Our Mission is "Give Super Power to Buy Online With the Touch of Button".
Detailed Job description / requirements:
IOS Developer - Mid
Basic Job Information
|Job Category||IT & Telecommunication|
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 2 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location||Basundhara ktm|
|Experience Required:||2 + years of relevant experience|
- Must be well versed with SWIFT & Objective C.
- Expertise in integrating RESTful web services.
- Experience working with storyboard, cocoa touch and auto layout.
- Experience with automated build and release process (Test Flightuploading and Final release on app store).
- Has experience in using Google Maps.
- Knowledge of FCM and Client’s Socket.
- Architecture of iOS Development i.e. MVVM, MVP.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architecture, trends and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle.
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter having the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding his job.
- Good communication skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Hands-on development: analyze product specifications, design implementations, write code and rapidly deliver iOS app feature designs
- Participation in software design, estimation of development tasks, testing and related functions
- Competitive/ Attractive Salary
- Provident fund
- Dashain bonus
- Great work culture
- Flexible timings against performance
- Work from home facility (occasionally)
- Professional support and recognition
- Learn new technologies & novel implementations
- Internal and external learning, training and workshop
- On-going career development
- Refreshment events/ programs
Interested Candidates can send their resume with ccver letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with their expected salary.