Internship Coordinator (Consultant)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
FHI 360 Nepal
Vacancy Announcement for Internship Coordinator (Consultant)
FHI 360, an international NGO, has been working in Nepal since 1993 to support health and environment programs, capacity building, civil society and media strengthening, and governance reform. FHI 360’s work is grounded in evidence, aligns with, and provides support to the Government of Nepal’s development priorities and plans. FHI 360 Nepal is initiating internship activities promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in project activities.
FHI 360 Nepal requests applications from qualified individuals to work as an internship coordinator consultant to support operationalizing the internship plan, lead, and coordinate internship activities in consultation with the respective project’s focal persons of the project.
The consultant will support in following key activities:
- Coordinate with local governments through a short-term internship program for talented youths, primarily women, from marginalized communities.
- Supervise interns to learn and support them in short-term assignments such as preparation of project plans, undertaking assessments, or delivering training.
- Support strengthening FHI 360 Nepal relationship with local governments.
- Support the capacity building of local youths from disadvantaged and marginalized communities by promoting DEI.
- Coordinate with Municipal Association of Nepal (MuAN) and FHI 360 Nepal’s implementing partner agencies (IPs) and seek to mobilize other partners to extend and expand the program.
Masters’ degree in Public Health or related fields with at least 3 years of experience in working with I/NGOs and in program management. The candidate should have knowledge and understanding of recruiting, capacitating, and managing teams
Interested consultants are requested to send a cover letter, updated CV, design portfolio (personal website or online portfolio such as in www.behance.com) with proposed consultancy daily rates, and a list of two references by May 14, 2022, to GPO Box: 8803, Kathmandu, Nepal, or Nepal.email@example.com.
Although the deadline is May 14, 2022, we are immediately starting the screening process so interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible.