HR and Admin Officer
Nimble Infosys was established in 2010 and promoted by team of management experts, chartered accountants and IT engineers. Nimble Infosys is providing services in the areas of Software Development, Web Development, Mobile Apps Development, IT Consultancy, Software Analysis, Database Management and Data Migration Services in Nepal. Currently Nimble Infosys serving wide range of products such as Human Resource Management, Inventory, Fixed Asset, Project Management, School MIS and ongoing continuous development for ERP based products. Nimble is providing services to 250+ leading customers in Nepal with capacity of 45+ excellent team members. We are still growing and looking for following positions to join our team.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Responsibilities for Human Resource and Admin Officer:
- Maintain and update Employee Records in HR Database.
- Payroll Preparation by providing relevant data.
- Prepare Paperwork for organization and HR Policies and procedures.
- Prepare HR Document.
- Prepare and Maintain In/Out Letters and documents.
- Ensuring Staff insurance policies and staff benefits.
- Maintain Organization's Assets and inventory record.
- Review and Advise on Grievance Policy and Code of Conduct.
- Processing Staff Appraisal and prepare final reports.
- Facilitating Recruitment Process for New Hiring and Clearing process for Retirement.
- Overall responsibility of administration and operation department.
- Preparing Reports, Reporting to Management and Co-ordinate with different departments.
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience as an HR and Admin Officer.
- Experience in relevant industry will be added extra benefit.
- Familiar with Human Resource, Fixed Assets and Inventory Management System.
- Basic Knowledge of Labor legislation.
- Strong knowledge in Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Strong in Phone, Email, in -person Communication Skills.
- Positive Attitude, Quick Learner and Creative.
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- Dashain Bonus and Retention Bonus
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
- Performance review
- Free Lunch and Recreation Facilities.
Interested candidates send your CV at email@example.com or apply online.