LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal.
Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Develo
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd. sister concerns of Yomari Group of Companies, are looking for self driven, motivated and result oriented professionals to be part of its dynamic team in following role;
Position: Technical Engagement Manager
- Provide technical input when developing comprehensive project plans that cover all the project related areas such as scope management, time management, risk management, quality management.
- Oversee the project’s technical delivery and ensure project adheres to company technical delivery standards as well as ensure it is as per client’s requirement adhering to agreed cost.
- Assess the clients’ needs, identify customer requirements, and develop cohesive projects that improve the operations of a business through more efficient procedures and systems.
- Builds and manages the client relationship with focus on up selling solutions or expanding scope for existing client engagement.
- Boost morale and build productivity within teams for better and more efficient execution of tasks and projects.
- Review the project performance and identify the achievements and areas of improvement. Develop/Enhance technical management process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline. IT Degree Preferable.
- 8+ years of experience with at least 3 years of experience in managerial position.
- Proven experience in managing and delivering large scale projects.
- Knowledge of Software and IT infrastructure would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable leadership skills, able to influence diverse teams of support staff, engineers, consultants, developers and managers without line authority
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skill.
- Excellent planning and organizational skill.
- Certified or knowledge holder in any project management tool would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 31st August 2019.
|Engineering - Computer|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|05 Aug, 19|
|31 Aug, 19|