Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Expression of Interest (EOI) from Vendors/Suppliers and Service Providers
Date of Publication: 10 July 2019
Established in 1947, Finn Church Aid (FCA) is the largest Finnish NGO in development cooperation and the second largest for humanitarian interventions. FCA operates in 14 countries across three regions; Asia, Africa, and Middle East. FCA works with the economically poorest and the most vulnerable people, especially women, youths, and children regardless of their religious beliefs, ethnic background, and political convictions, where the needs are outmost. FCA specializes in supporting local communities in three interlinked thematic areas; Livelihood, Education and Peace.
FCA Request for the Quotation (RFQ) and Expression of Interest (EOI) from the interested vendors/suppliers with experience of working in following services.
Request for Quotation
- Air Ticketing service : (Domestic and International air ticketing): Quotation accepted in vendors/service providers’ format
- Vehicle Hire: Kathmandu valley and project districts: (Kathmandu valley, Southern Lalitpur, Sindhuli, Dhanusa, Mahotari, Siraha, Kailali, dadeldhura, Baitadi): TOR/RFQ Docs download here
- Office supplies: TOR/RFQ Docs download here
- Computer and IT services: TOR/RFQ Docs download here
- Office security Services: TOR/RFQ Docs download here
- Hotel services: (meeting/workshop/seminar hall including food and technical support and accommodation; rooms ): Quotation accepted in vendors/service providers’ format
- Visa Service for expatriate and volunteers accepted in vendors/service providers’ format
Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Advertisement agencies (online and print media)
- Translation and interpretation services
- Office furniture (tables, chairs, racks, cupboards, notice board etc.)
- IT equipment computers, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, Mobiles (smart phone)
- General maintenance (office plumbing, general electricity maintenance, furniture repair and maintenance services)
- Printing, publication and visibility materials: (ID card, business card, pen, notebook, flyer, brusher annual report, t-shirts, bags etc.
Interested companies having at least 2 years of experience working with Donor Agencies, INGOs and NGOs in providing services as listed above are invited to submit quotation in closed envelope clearly marked as ‘Submission of Quotation specific categories as mentioned above) to the address below by 24th July 2019
Document Required for Both (RFQ and EOI)
- A cover letter
- A brief Company profile not more than 3 pages
- Company registration
- VAT/PAN registration
- Tax clearance certificate FY 2074/75
Note: application will not be accepted if the documents are not renewed till FY 2074-75.
In addition to the above document a Duly filled/completed, signed and stamped RFQ document must also be submitted in the template provided. In case for those services templates are not available, quotations are accepted in Vendors’ template.
General Terms and Condition
- FCA reserves the right to accept or reject a part or whole of any submitted quotation without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Quotation received Later than the due date will not be accepted
- If one supplier is interested to submit the quotation or EOI for more than one service, all the documents must be submit in the separate envelope for each of service.
- The RFQ and/or EOI should be sent/posted or hand delivered to the following address. Application through other means, i.e. email, will not be accepted.
Address to submit the Quotation
Po Box No. 23517, Baluwatar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone No. 977 – 1- 4000554
|Expression of Interest|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|10 Jul, 19|
|24 Jul, 19|