Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- 1 + years experience with Vanilla JS
- Knowledge on JS frontend technology (React JS - preferred)
- Experience on Data Visualization - D3 JS
- Tools (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, NPM, Babel)
- ES-6 Experience
- Experience with state management framework like Redux
- Experience with SPAs, server side rendering issues
- Relational Database (Postgres - preferred )
- Familiarity with versioning tools (like git)
- HTML5, SASS (CSS 3 )
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of mapping libraries like Leaflet JS/ Openlayers will be plus point
- Experience on Node JS, API Development will be plus point
- Requirement analysis and selection of correct tools to solve the problem
- Developing services and integrating with backend (eg: web apps, iOs or Android apps)
- Code reviews
- Work with product owner and rest of team members to achieve the goal
- Grow team around you
- Be a key part of the success of the project
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the field of Programming and web development
- The applicant must be able to work with MySQL or Postgresql
- Must have developed 3+ published projects (in web/stores) related to web/mobile application
- Need to possess good knowledge of software life cycle, database relations, and data structures
- Sound communication skills in English language
- JS developer must be project focused professional who will be responsible to Support, development, execute the project.
- With deep understanding of JS programming, database modeling and design, scalable web architecture,
- He or she should be able to write libraries and modular codes from scratch.
You will have an opportunity to be part of excellent team working on humanitarian projects for national and international organization.
Please drop your cv along with the cover letter and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|17 Mar, 19|
|12 Apr, 19|