Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Spinal Injury Sangh Nepal (SISN) a not for profit non-governmental organization, is seeking candidate for its project “Vocational Rehabilitation Project for Persons with Disabilities” at Sanga, Kavre.
Position: Project Coordinator
Qualification and Experience
- Master degree in social science or MBA and one-year experience or Bachelor degree with minimum three years’ experience in project management. Preference will be given those who have experience in disability and vocational rehabilitation or vocational training or skill training and employment program.
- Sound knowledge on planning, implementing, supervision, team work, monitoring and reporting of the project.
- Understanding of employment opportunity for Persons with disabilities in Nepal.
- Good written & verbal communication skills in both English and Nepali and knowledge and skills of using MS Office. (Excel, word, power point)
- Possess excellent networking, coordination and writing skills.
- Regular supervision and monitoring of the training center activities. Make sure that expected result of the project will achieve.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23, Jan 2019 along with application letter, recent CV and expected salary .Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for interview. SISN reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
|Full Time / Contract|
|Please check vacancy details|
|08 Jan, 19|
|23 Jan, 19|