The company is working relentlessly on the use of IT solutions for better collection, management and visualization of geo-tagged data. NAXA was founded by Geomatics Engineers who specialize in GIS mapping, geo-database management and visualization. The team comprises of highly skilled software developers, GIS professionals and data ana
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Title: HR and Admin Officer
NAXA is looking for full time Human Resource and Administration Officer and if you're ready to bring your knowledge and expertise to the boardroom then NAXA is a place for you!
1. Conduct day to day HR related operations.
2. Maintaining database of team members
3. Regular Attendance and Leave Recording
4. Preparation of HR Reports on a regular basis.
5. Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
6. Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
7. Preparing new employee files
8. Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
9. Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
10. Document and track human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. Excellent written and oral communication.
2. Recognize priorities as necessary.
3. Competent in navigation and use of social media platforms.
4. Ability to multi- task and prioritize effectively.
5.Excellent time management, creative, reliable and organizational skills
6. Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
Who can Apply?
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with at least 2 years of work experience working in similar tech companies, INGOs, NGOs.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send CV to email@example.com
|BBA / BBM|
|12 Sep, 19|
|06 Oct, 19|