Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Expression of Interest (EoI) for Vendors/Suppliers and Service Providers
Date of Publication: 6th February 2019
Individuell Manniskohjalp (IM) Swedish Development Partner (in short it is called IM is a Swedish International Development NGO working in the field of economic empowerment, education, health and strengthening civil societies in 12 countries worldwide. It has its International headquarters (head office) in Lund, Sweden.
IM has been supporting Nepal’s development and humanitarian efforts since 1980 through Nepali partners. Since 2010, it has been working in Nepal as a legal registered INGO having its own country office in Kathmandu, Nepal with seven staff members. IM’s mission is to fight and expose poverty and exclusions in our working countries.
IM Swedish Development Partner is developing a roster of potential vendors/suppliers with experience of working in following services. IM invites “Expression of Interest” (EoI) along with detailed rate quotations for the relevant services.
- Travel services (Domestic and International air ticketing and Land Transportation for Kathmandu Valley, Gorkha, Nawalparasi, Kapilvatu, Dang, Nepalgunj, Surket, Salyan, Jajarkot and Kalikot)
- Office stationery including pen drive, headphone, speaker etc.
- Printing, publication and merchandise (ID card, business card, pen, notebook, flyer, brusher annual report, t-shirts, bags etc.)- Previous experience of working with European Union project would be preferred.
- Office furniture(tables, chairs, racks, cupboards, notice board etc.)
- IT equipment (computers, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, Mobiles (smart phone)
- General maintenance (office plumbing, general electricity maintenance, furniture repair and maintenance services)
- Computer and IT services (IT related services such as email internet server, networking and technical support on Computer, laptop, printer; ink refill in cartridge color and B/W etc)
- Office security (guard services)
- Hotel services (meeting/workshop/seminar hall including food and technical support and accommodation; rooms )
- Internet services (corporate and non – corporate services)
- Advertisement agencies (online and print media)
Interested companies havingat least 3 years of experience with working Donor Agencies, INGOs and NGOs in providing services as listed above are invited to submit an application in an envelope of email clearly marked as (EXPRESSION OF INTEREST) and send by email@example.com with following supporting documents no later then 28th February 2019.
- Application letter
- Company profile no more than 3 pages
- Company registration
- VAT/PAN registration
- Tax clearance certificate FY 2074/75.
Note: application will not be accepted if the documents are not renewed till FY 2074-75.
If there is any information or clarification needed, please contact at IM Swedish Development Partner, Bakhundole, Lalitpur PH 01-5551419 and Mobile 9801097812 (Anju Shrestha).
|Expression of Interest|
|Please check details below.|
|05 Feb, 19|
|28 Feb, 19|