Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Biltmore Analytics is a US-based company that provides a SaaS Data warehouse solution to small and mid-tier US Pharmaceutical Companies for their Commercial/Sales Operations. Our Kathmandu office will provide backend technical support services to our US based clients.
Bachelor’s in an engineering/computer/technical related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Information Management, Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering).
Preference given to candidates with IT work related experience.
Negotiable based on experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluency in speaking/reading/writing in English.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), relationship skills and a strong team player.
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to produce high quality documentation.
- Familiarity with SQL and working with databases. PL/SQL and familiarity with Oracle databases would be a plus.
- Operating System : Familiarity with Linux/Unix and Windows servers.
- Any programming knowledge/experience (e.g. Java, shell scripting)
- Understand user requirements
- Timely feedback
Attitude: Flexible and open to self-directed learning and new experiences.
Nice to have :
· MicroStrategy experience or any other Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos, Qlik, Business Objects.
· ETL Platform/tools : Informatica, Talend.
- Understand and document the existing load processes, deliverables and schedules for each client.
- Manage the regular Data Load and QA process for each client.
- Do development work either on the BI platform or ETL codebase or infrastructure enhancements based on resource’s interest and aptitude.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and manage computer systems, networks and infrastructure both on premise and in the cloud.
- Establish a good working relationship with clients.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
Training & Development
- Training on industry specific tools such as Microstrategy, Talend, Informatica, ETL codebase will be provided as required.
- Opportunity to grow and learn more about the US pharmaceutical industry to take on more advanced projects exists within the role and will be encouraged.
· Applicants should send their CV/resume to referencing this job posting along with contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and two (2) professional references by April 22.
· Only short-listed candidates will be chosen for interview.
|50000 NRs per month|
|Full Time / Contract|
|Please check vacancy details|
|05 Apr, 19|
|23 Apr, 19|