Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
InfoTmT Inc. is one of the leading technology companies in the USA with its core technology team in Nepal. InfoTmT is planning to change the dynamics of the technology industry in Nepal. We are seeking a QA Lead to join our growing team! This position is responsible for working closely with the client and manages all their QA needs.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Define test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that the requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes.
- Sound knowledge of SQL queries involving multiple tables joins nested queries, stored Procedures, and functions
- Experience with the scripting language like Perl script.
- Experience with web automation using Selenium or any other test tool is a plus
- Experience with software configuration and release management processes.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+years of related work experience
- Excellent communication skill, Self-starter, strong work ethic
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong organizational, planning and analysis skills
Please email your resume at email@example.com
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|22 Aug, 18|
|20 Sep, 18|