A technology startup with its vision pointed towards the next level of RegTech and FinTec Solutions. Curating the Power of Data to bring a massive change in the financial industry while maintaining utmost compliance.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
An Administrative Assistant should be multitasked with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
He/she should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
· Handling Administrative Software
· Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts
· Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
· Greet and assist visitors.
· Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
· Book travel arrangements
· Submit and reconcile expense reports
· Provide general support to visitors
· Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
· Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
· Meeting arrangements, buying office materials
· VAT and Tax payment
· Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
· High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Interested and qualified candidates are also requested to submit their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 4 April 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|05 Mar, 19|
|04 Apr, 19|