Health Insurance Service Manager
Possible, a US-based non-profit, and Nyaya Health Nepal, a Nepal-based NGO, have partnered over the last decade to provide quality, accessible care to underserved communities in Nepal. Currently, we work in two districts in Nepal: Achham in the Far-West and Dolakha, which was devastated by the 2015 earthquakes. Our more than 350 staff provide integrated care from home to hospital to over 200,000 community members, provide over 150,000 hospital visits, and conduct over 8,000 surgical procedures annually.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Masters Degree from a globally reputed university, preferably in health financing.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a relevant field.
- Commitment to make the national health insurance a success
- Track record of working with the government of Nepal in the local level
- Track record of getting support from the government
- Excellent team player, willing to work to strengthen public sector, goal oriented, and adaptable.
- Commitment to work for at least 2 years and be based in Achham.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Nepali