Finance and Administrative Coordinator
Detailed Job description / requirements:
KOPILA Nepal is a national Development Organisation committed to improving the quality of life of people who are disadvantaged due to gender, age, disability and psychosocial problems. We address vulnerability as a cause and consequence of poverty in the most disadvantaged rural communities of Gandaki Province of Nepal.
We work in partnership with local, National and International actors with the aim of creating a more equitable society for all.
KOPILA Nepal seeks application from qualified and competent candidates for following position:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Coordinator
Objective: Financial accounting and Book-keeping for KOPILA Nepal. Ensures that office & statutory requirements are met and information provided to the management is appropriate and value adding to the needs of the organisation, in compliance requirements of the government of Nepal and financial policies and guidelines of KOPILA Nepal.
- Maintain books of accounts in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Take back up of data on regular basis. Hard soft copies on monthly basis
- Overall responsibility of ensuring that bank related transactions are carried on timely by coordinating with cashier
- Ensure proper filling of all documentary evidences
- Prepare and update fixed assets register
- Overall responsibility on salary related matters (salary disbursement, computation of necessary deductions)
- Ensuring statutory/other deductions before salary payments, timely deposit of statutory payments to respective authorities, preparing statements/filing returns for statutory compliance before due dates
- Ensures that timely financial report are submitted to relevant project funding partners and call for fund is made within the time agreed with donors/partners.
- Ensure that all project related reimbursements/claims are accounted properly, supporting documents available, provide reports as required by the funding partners, management committee or Executive Board of KOPILA Nepal.
- Executive Director or Programmes Co-ordinator to prepare annual budget, project budget as required.
- Efficiently manage the finance team of 2-3 staff.
Professional Profile and Requirement:
Education and experience
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) with finance as major subject, training on NGO finance management and other relevant training will be considered as an additional qualification.
- Certification in accountancy packages
- At least Two years’ experience in finances in any Non-government Organization.
- Result-oriented performance.
- Pay attention to details.
- Strategic and decision-making skills.
- Ability to use flexible approach.
- Ability to work independently to meet the deadlines.
- Well organized, communicative and excellent interpersonal skills with positive working attitude.
- Keen interest in taking initiative for change and collaborating in a team.
KOPILA Nepal is an equal opportunity organisation we strongly encourage competent women, persons with disabilities and candidates from other marginalised community to apply for the position. Only Shortlisted candidates will be informed for practical test and interview. KOPILA Nepal reserves the right to select or not to select any applicant even after the interview.
Interested individuals are requested to submit their latest CV and a letter of motivation explaining why he/she is the suitable for this position by 20th of October 2021 in email@example.com No hard copy application will be accepted.