Job posted on 10 Aug, 2022 Apply before 09 Sep, 2022
Mid-Valley Int'l College
Detailed Job description / requirements:
For following subjects:
- Food Preparation and Culinary Arts
- Professional Patisserie and Confectionery
- Assistant for all 3 subjects
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate/diploma holder in hotel management or hold a recognized advanced vocational qualification in food production.
- Have a minimum of five years of work experience in one of the following roles:
- Sous chef international/international brand hotel with junior chef senior chefs /cooks reporting into the morcan possess both hotel (on the job experience) and teaching experience with relevant qualifications as mentioned above.
- Technically competent in the area for which they are delivering training.
- Credible experience of providing training in the classroom or on the job to others.
- Able to competently communicate in English, and possess a working knowledge of the local language.
- Able to effectively use IT tools such as PowerPoint and Word to aid the teaching process. Complete the qualification-related ‘train-the-trainer’ program provided by MCG.
Interested applicants may send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org"