Amazing Namaste Nepal has been established to provide homely atmosphere to orphans and semi orphans children and broken families. The age group varies from 10 years old up to 18 years old, until they are able to sustain themselves. ANN provides education sponsorship and support to this children.which is supported by the German People and Organisation.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Amazing Namaste Nepal
Position: Facilitator (Male)
Type: Full-Time Residential
Amazing Namaste Nepal has been established to provide homely atmosphere to orphans, semi-orphans and children from the broken families. The age group of the children is 10 to 18 years.ANN hosts them until they become independent and fully able to sustain themselves. ANN provides education sponsorship and support to these children. The Supervisor is responsible for the following responsibilities and duties.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Support children's emotional and social development, and encourage children toward creative tasks.
- Candidate should be sporty, agile, and actively participate in recreational activities, sports, games, and outings with the children.
- Candidate should have basic skill and knowledge of household appliances and tools, and should maintain and repair of those appliances and tools in case of simple damages.
- To ensure that the timetable for daily tasks is updated on a regular basis, and make sure the children fulfill their obligations.
- Monitor children’s activities and guide them in their studies and assignments.
- Frequent check of each student’s room, books, stationery, clothes including school dresses, etc.
- Provide guidance and support to the children, and monitor children’s health, safety and supervise visits to doctors and hospitals when required in consultation with senior management.
- Candidate should be open minded and have good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to provide support and guidance to young people on a wide range of personal issues.
- 12+ completed or Bachelor's Degree in physical education, child psychology or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in a related field.
- Must have the ability to work and experience of working with children.
- Understanding of children’s social, physical, psychological and intellectual growth.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both English and Nepali.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.