Expression of Interest : Vendor listing
CBM Global works alongside people with disabilities in the world’s poorest places to fight poverty and exclusion and transform lives. Drawing on over 100 years’ experience, we work with the most marginalised in society to break the cycle of poverty and disability and build inclusive communities where everyone can enjoy their human rights and fulfil their full potential. CBM initiated its work in Nepal since 1982 and supports a diverse mix of national partners engaged in Inclusive Eye and Ear Care, Rehabilitation, Education, and Social Inclusion of persons with disabilities.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST VENDOR LISTING
CBM Global is an international development organization committed to improving the quality of life of people with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world irrespective of race, gender or religious belief. Our work in Nepal spans across 36 districts and based on a programmatic approach to ensure rehabilitation and inclusive development of persons with disabilities.
CBM NCO invites proposal from firms/individuals to provide services in the below mentioned categories:
- International & Domestic Travel and Ticketing
- Vehicle Rental Services
- Hotel Services for Non/Residential programs (all 7 provinces)
- International & Domestic Courier Service (Air & surface)
- Stationery/Office Supplies
- Office/IT Equipment/Camera
- Furniture & Fixtures
- Repair & Maintenance of office (including plumbing and electrical services)
- Designing, Printing & Publication
- Promotional materials (cap, t-shirt, bag etc.)
- Consultancy (Sign Language Interpreters, Online Captioning, Legal, Audit services, IT, Translation, Videography)
- Advertisement services
- Insurance services
- Guard and Janitor services
- Vehicle/motorcycle repairs, maintenance, servicing with spare parts, tyres and tubes
- Humanitarian Relief related items supply (Hygiene Kit, Dignity Kit, Disability Kit, Tarpaulin, Winterization kit)
- Hardware suppliers
- Kitchen and Toiletries items
Eligible vendors who provide complete information may be invited to participate in future procurement processes. Therefore, all interested vendors are requested to respond to this EOI by submitting with required documents not later than 19 May 2022 to CBM Nepal country office in the address below clearly mentioning the subject line " EOI- (Sr.No.)-(Category)" in a sealed enclosed envelop.
1. Interested vendors must send duly filled & signed vendor registration form along copies of PAN/VAT certificate, firm registration, tax clearance certificate, company profile, Experience Certificates from other NGO/INGOs and Aid agencies and submit to:
CBM Nepal Country Office
Lalitpur Municipality, Ward number 2 (2/KA), Sanepa, Nepal
Email: email@example.com / www.cbm-global.org
2. The enclosed envelop must have the Sr. No. and the category applied for clearly mentioned from the abovementioned list.
3. CBM reserves the right to accept or reject any applications in whole or in part and alter the provisions of this EOI as deemed necessary without assigning reasons whatsoever.
|Category||Expression of Interest|
|Experience||Please check details below.|
|Education||Please check details below.|
|Posted Date||20 Apr, 2022|
|Apply Before||19 May, 2022|
|City||Pokhara, Terai Region, Eastern Region, Western Region, Far-Western Region, Kavre, Biratnagar, Nepalgunj, Janakpur, Lamjung, Tanahun, Jumla, Surkhet, Dhanusha, Dang, Sarlahi, Mugu, Siraha, Arghakhanchi, Sindhupalchowk|