Expression of Interest: Community-Based Inclusive Development (CBID) Project Partnership
CBM Global works alongside people with disabilities in the world’s poorest places to fight poverty and exclusion and transform lives. Drawing on over 100 years’ experience, we work with the most marginalised in society to break the cycle of poverty and disability and build inclusive communities where everyone can enjoy their human rights and fulfil their full potential. CBM initiated its work in Nepal since 1982 and supports a diverse mix of national partners engaged in Inclusive Eye and Ear Care, Rehabilitation, Education, and Social Inclusion of persons with disabilities.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
CBM Global (CBM) is an international organization having dual mandate; development and humanitarian, with commitment to improving the quality of life of people with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world irrespective of race, gender, or religious belief. CBM has been working in Nepal since 1982. CBM’s work in Nepal spans across 25 districts being based on an Inclusive programmatic approach to ensure inclusive development of persons with disabilities. Aligning its core values and experiences, CBM addresses poverty both as a cause and because of disability and works in partnership with local and national civil society organizations to create an inclusive society for all.
The Expression of Interest (EOI) seeks collaboration from organizations to participate in the upcoming pipeline project development and implementation. The focus of this collaboration is on Community-Based Inclusive Development (CBID) approach, ensuring meaningful participation of persons with disabilities, accessible services in the community, and the development of an inclusive development model. The specific districts and local government mechanisms in which the project will be implemented will be the focus of the project implementation.
Districts targeted by this call:
1. Dailekh District of Karnali Province
2. Kavrepalanchok District of Bagmati Province
Interested organizations persons with disabilities (OPDs) and NGOs are encouraged to apply if they possess the following Key requirements, expertise and experience:
- Registered in the targeted District and working very closely with local government mechanism in the district.
- Demonstrated confidence of inclusion in bigger spectrum: The organizations should have a proven track record that demonstrates their strong belief in the potential for inclusion in all aspects of society.
- Understanding and practice of community-based disability inclusion: They should possess a deep understanding of and actively engage in the process and actions involved in community-based disability inclusion, ensuring that persons with disabilities are actively involved and included.
Minimum Criteria of the applicant OPDs/NGOs:
- Affiliated with Social Welfare Council.
- Up to date periodic renewal, audited and tax clearance certificate obtained.
- Existence of functional governing/executive board and management.
- District level/Municipality level NGO with strong working experience at Municipalities and district level project implementation.
- Proven expertise and experience working in disability inclusion and rights of persons with disabilities. Passionate to work for the promotion of rights of person with disabilities and have experience working with persons with disabilities and or organization of persons with disabilities.
- Experienced in working for socio-economic empowerment of rural community.
- Have experience working in inclusive development.
- Experience of working with other organizations jointly for same mission.
- Working experience with more than two funding partners / INGOs on community development or above-mentioned specialized theme.
Documents to be submitted:
- Duly filled Expression of Interest as per the format provided.
- Proposal (max 6 page) under the theme of Community based inclusive Development in the mentioned Local municipalities.
- Copies of updated Legal documents (Legislations, NGO registration, SWC affiliation, PAN certificate, organization renewal and Tax clearance certificate)
- A detailed profile of the NGO that includes type of programmes implemented, target groups supported, existing policies and cross cutting issues.
- Last 3 year’s annual audit reports including Fiscal year 2078/79
- Two references from current or previous donors / partners.
Note: Please submit the latest documents wherever applicable.
Please follow the given hyperlink here to access EoI Format. If you have any query related to EOI submission, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The completed EOI including organizational documents mentioned above should be submitted in a sealed envelope to the following address by June 13, 2023.
CBM Global Nepal Country Office
Milap Road, Sanepa 2/KA, Lalitpur Municipality, Nepal,
Phone: +977 1 5441090/91
Online submission can be made to email@example.com by June 13, 2023.
Only short-listed NGOs and Organizations of persons with disabilities (OPDs) will be notified for the further detail organizational assessment process. CBMG reserves the right to accept or reject any or all application without giving any reason whatsoever. Attempt to influence by any means during the selection process will lead to disqualification.
|Category||Development and Project, Expression of Interests, Tender Notice, Bid|
|Experience||Please check details below.|
|Education||Please check details below.|
|Posted Date||23 May, 2023|
|Apply Before||13 Jun, 2023|
|City||Western Region, Kavrepalanchowk, Dailekh, Bagmati Province|