English Language and Literature Teacher -Secondary Level
Nisarga is an initiative of a group of educators who wish to bring about a meaningful change in the lives of students and teachers and promote a culture of vibrant and engaging learning in schools. It currently includes Nisarga Batika School, Nisarga Batika Preschool and the Nisarga Centre for Educators. All three are geared towards providing a progressive educational environment which prioritizes experiential learning.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Secondary Level English Language and Literature Teacher
Education Level: Bachelor Degree Completed/ Masters in English Literature Preferred
Experience required: More than or equal to 1 year in related field
- An extra flare for creative writing and a smooth flow in spoken language.
- Knowledge of child-centered teaching and learning methodology
- Charming personality, smart and ready to accept the challenges.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Ability to keep youth enthusiastically engaged in class participation
How to apply
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to please submit CV along with the application form which is available in the school website www.nisarga.edu.np. Also send your scanned academic qualification certificates, experience letter and citizenship copy to email@example.com