Customer Service Officer
Founded in 2018, Tekkon Technologies serves clients from various domains and across the globe and provides its world class professionals in meeting the clientâ€™s requirements as a part of their team. With its wide list of skilled manpower Tekkon provides the right personnel to engage in the clientâ€™s job that could be a Solution Architecture Research, Application development, Deployment Automation etc. Its headquarters are in Kathmandu, Nepal with a sister company in Perth, Australia. Despite being still in its early stage, Tekkon has already managed to satisfy several varied international clients and aims to thrive more globally, solve more real-world problems and create a positive IT culture.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Customer Service Officer
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Officer to be responsible for engaging with customers and inhouse development teams by building and preserving trusting relationships. The Customer Service Officer will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. You should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
To be successful as a Customer Service Officer, you should possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization. Ultimately, an outstanding Customer Service Officer will work closely with Sales and Accounts Managers to ensure that all staff preserves relationships with clients.
- Building a smooth customer experience from your team’s service.
- Being present in all team meetings with clients, making sure your team members are actively participating in conversations.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Analyzing the daily activities of your team, and encouraging them towards proactiveness, quicker response time, communications, etc.
- You will conduct timely client survey meets to determine the client’s satisfaction.
- Using the findings of surveys to improve on areas of complaint.
- Escalating customer complaints quickly and efficiently to management.
- Keeping customers updated on the available resources in order to increase sales.
- Actively participating in the meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- A bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft and G-Suite applications.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers.
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates).
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy).
- Lunch provided in the office, unless working from home.
Please apply with your resume at email@example.com