JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
(FemaleJobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated, and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Counselors (Female).
- Australia Counselor-1
- UK Counselor-1
- Canada Counselor-1
Qualification- Bachelor/ Master
Working Hours- 8 Hrs
Experience- 3/4 yrs
Salary- Rs.25,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-
- Candidates with TITI training and QEAC are preferred.
- Candidates Should be
- Ability to persuade and convince students and is committed to service excellence.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Sound judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality good computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word & PowerPoint.
- Ability to build a good relationship with the students as well as with the inquiry.
- The ability to deal with students and their queries and concerns with tact and sensitivity.
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Well organized with strong time management skills.
- Should have knowledge of different colleges/Universities, their academic programs, admission policies, and financial policies and procedures
- Should be smart in appearance
- Should be able to give career counseling to the students, proposing best options for their career abroad and assisting students in documentation and processing
- Approaching new universities/colleges for a tie-up and assist the existing one during their visit on seminar and fairs
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure the quality services to the students
- Preparing of daily, weekly and monthly working reports of the department
- Consistently following up with the candidates
- Engaging in significant reading and on-line research on Universities and Immigration Rules
- Engaging in up-to-date information on Student Immigration Rules and Regulation
Note: Having a driving license and personal vehicle is a must.