The story that started with a chair is now a council of fifteen. We are the passionate Gurkhas- hungry for growth, and never afraid to challenge the status quo. We explore, we experiment, and we work relentlessly towards achieving our one common goal â€“ to make a dent in the universe. Our data-driven & creative campaigns have flourished businesses, built brands, and achieved real-time results. Our Mission: To bring a radical shift in conventional marketing approaches. Our Vision: To become the one-stop destination for creative and data-driven Growth Hacking. Core Values: Unconventional Approach Learning and Experimentation Execute with Passion Technology with Creativity
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, in partnership with the Account Executive
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy through the various iterations of the project that meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar
- Amend, revise or redevelop adverts or campaigns in response to feedback
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client's requirements and core messages
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a storyboard (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, etc, may be beneficial or required.
- Strong research, writing and editorial skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- The ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to understand and simplify complex information and translate it into effective copy in a creative manner.
- Have good written and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team, be able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Experience of less than or equal to a year would be a plus.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com mentioning salary expectations.