Consultant For Mid Term Evaluation of Right Here Right Now2
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Consultant: Mid Term Evaluation of Right Here Right Now2
YUWA, Wereld in Woorden Global Research and Reporting (WIW), and Results in Health (RiH) seek: a national level consultant to carry out an in-country mid-term review (MTR) of the Right Here Right Now (RHRN2) programme (2020 – 2025) in Nepal as part of the external mid-term review the RHRN2 Programme.
The Right Here Right Now (RHRN2) programme is a strategic partnership between Rutgers (lead), ARROW, AMPF, CHOICE for youth and sexuality, Reproductive Health Uganda and RNW Media. The programme runs from 2020 to 2025, taking place in 10 countries in Africa (Benin, Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Morocco, Tunisia and Uganda) and Asia (Bangladesh, Indonesia, and Nepal) and at a global level.
Purpose of the consultancy
The national consultant is expected to carry out in-country research (desk study and interviews) Tasks are to be carried out under supervision of the international consultants and in close collaboration with the PMEL focal points. Desk Research, Key Informant Interviews, Outcome Harvesting and Sprocklers Survey are methods
Qualifications, experience and skills required
- Proven track record in the evaluation of complex programmes, with specific attention to SRHR and gender justice
- Experience in conducting qualitative research, including key informant interviews
- Experience in Outcome Harvesting is an asset.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience (e.g. at a civil society organisation/ research institute).
- A University degree in the field of Social Sciences, Public Health or International Development is an asset.
- Proven writing experience (storytelling/reporting/communications) is an asset.
- High level (written) proficiency in English and Nepali is required.
- Affinity or experience with SHRH/human rights/child protection/youth participation, and in lobby and advocacy (policy influencing) is an asset.
- Ability to commit to at least 20 working days between January and November 2023.
If you are interested to work with us, click here for the detail TOR and application procedure.