Communication and Documentation Officer
Details / requirements:
KOSHISH is seeking a dedicated and proficient Communication and Documentation Officer to play a pivotal role in enhancing communication strategies and maintaining accurate documentation. The selected candidate will be instrumental in effectively conveying the organization's mission, activities, and impact to various stakeholders while ensuring comprehensive and well-maintained documentation of KOSHISH's initiatives. Specific requirements for communication and documentation officer in KOSHISH:
- Develop social media and website contents and provide support in managing them in close collaboration with communication and documentation manager and other units.
- Design the newsletters and annual reports along with other organizational documents as required.
- Collect footage for videos and photos of important outreach activities.
- Support communication and documentation manager in developing annual communication calendar and awareness campaigns.
- Provide support in developing content and materials for fundraising for the organization.
- Collect footage of selected beneficiaries for video / story development.
- Support communication and documentation manager in carrying out orientation to staff on communication.
- Support in developing plans for awareness campaigns in collaboration with other units.
- Design PSAs, IEC, BCC and other relevant paper, audio and video materials for awareness and sensitization in coordination with other team members.
- Support in media mobilization, including radio/ TV programs for awareness and sensitization on mental health and psychosocial disability.
- Maintain photo and video bank of all communication materials of KOSHISH.
- Support in providing periodic orientation to staff on good photography and ethical considerations.
- Support In carrying out meetings and workshops as per the program/project need.
- Cover the photo and video of events carried out by KOSHISH as per requirement.
- Be a focal person from Organization while dealing with IT supports for website.
- In collaboration with the communication and documentation manager, review organizational documents and prepare plans to enhance systematic documentation.
- Support in the development of contents for monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly newsletters, organizational annual report, website, and social media posts in collaboration with other units and project teams in KOSHISH.
- Prepare and publish the news of events carried out by KOSHISH.
- Support to develop institutional memory of the organization.
- Update and design organizational profile on a periodic basis.
- Compile impactful stories of beneficiaries in coordination with program team.
- Support the communication and documentation manager in developing and maintaining central database system for the organization.
- Carry out any other tasks that are required of the position as per organizational need.
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect, Lightroom etc.
- Technical Knowledge about photography standards
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-driven.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills; innovative and creative thinker.
- Advanced knowledge of TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Journalism, Management or Social Science or a relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant sector.
- Experience in leading/working on social media campaigns for non-profit organizations ideal.
- Demonstrated track record in social media management and marketing.
Applying Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to send their updated curriculum vitae in PDF version via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly mark in the subject line as "Application for the post of “Communication and Documentation Officer". The deadline for application submission is 03 January 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
KOSHISH reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Eligible candidates with disabilities, women and from the local area are encouraged to apply.
|Social Science, Development and Project, Communication, Documentation Officer
|Bachelors in Mass Comm. and Journalism, Bachelor's degree in social science, Bachelor's in communication
|04 Dec, 2023
|03 Jan, 2024