Detailed Job description / requirements:
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way. Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space
We are looking for a Commercial Lawyer who can handle legal drafting for commercial/ business agreements, answer general legal questions from clients, and ensure the quality of the contents.
This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate team developing a truly innovative and high potential business. The lawyer will work with the team to create and deliver quality legal contents throughout Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Australia, and New Zealand via our technology platform as we update our content library in our mission to stand atop the best legal tech solution providers across the world.
- Drafting legal contents (agreements, secretarial documents etc.) for a legal-tech company
- Quality assurance of drafted legal contents
- Identifying questions that can be asked to a non-legal person to prepare a legal agreement
- Managing document automation
- Quality assurance of automated documents
- Ensuring timely delivery of automated documents for clients
Can be any of:
- Bachelor's degree in law + 3 years experience.
- Qualified applicants must have at least a years’ experience in legal agreement drafting.
- Legal drafting, MS Word, MS Excel, Excellent English and communication skills
What you must submit with your job application/Resume: A sample agreement (draft) for supply of services between two parties.
Probation: 3 months
Location: Based on Lalitpur, Nepal
Interested candidates can drop their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org