Chief Technical Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
CTO – Smart Card , Nepal
No of position -1
A proven technical discipline is a core aspect of any CTO’s skill set. The CTO should understand the specific business requirements of the company and create a framework for all technical teams to work for betterment and innovation of the product to ensure consumers user friendliness within the confines of usual TAT.
- Lead the overall IT strategy and take ownership of the product.
- ‘Awareness of market dynamics – Should be aware of other companies working on similar products or the same consumer segment.
- Strategic planning – Should be able to adapt to new technologies, pre-analysis of upcoming trends and its development.
- Robust networking skills – To create a niche product and be able to resolve roadblocks and sustain momentum.
- Ability to embrace new culture – More often than not a startup faces a challenge to overwork traditional companies. Required to think out of the box.
- Team Work – To be able to motivate the team and create an impeccable work ethics.
- In alliance with companies founders/ Investors ,to identify opportunities ,risk and identification of business competitors and assessment of market obstacles /hurdles and its resolution .
- To be able to break complex issues into small ones and enjoy working with data to felicitate your work objective .
- To be able to demonstrate the above with your proven successful experience .
- To be able to guide the team to a success story .
- To have an excellent written , verbal ,written communication and negotiations skill set .
- Collaborate with founders , potential clients and to be able to define companies goals ,mission and vision .
- Review current best practices ,framework and initial architecture.
Required Chief Technical Officer for an international Fintech company based in Nepal. The candidate must have a master’s degree in similar field along with minimum 5 years’ experience in fast paced fintech environment/strategy consulting /Investment banking. Candidate must have previous track record of being a top performer, passionate and entrepreneurial skills is a plus . To be able to lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting time tables for evaluation .
Monthly Remunerations will be in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS and no bar for the right candidate.”
Must be able to travel overseas for training.