Back End Engineer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Title:Back End Engineer
Location: Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
Key Job Responsibilities
- Proficient in Java and OOP, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience with the Spring Boot framework.
- The familiarity of microservice architecture and Spring Cloud.
- Good knowledge of Spring Admin, Eureka, Zuul, Zipkins, and all other cloud tools.
- Handful experience with No-SQL, especially MongoDB and Elastic Search.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Will be Plus:
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline and tools like Jenkins.
- Experience in writing Python and Bash script if needed.
Academics: BTech/MTech (IT CSC & EEE)
Very Good written & Oral Communication
- 3 to 4Years of experience into Product Development projects
- Adept with Project Planning, Defining Technology Stack, SDLC management and Testing
- Candidates from Product Development companies are preferred but not mandatory
- Should be adept with Agile development model and should be willing to work with a rapid development model with a Start up organization
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills with strong leadership capabilities and business acumen
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills and ability to handle change management
- Flexible and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Crisis handling and risk mitigation skills