Advocacy Officer / Hand washing Promoter
Detailed Job description / requirements:
First date of publication: January 25, 2022
Geruwa Rural Awareness Association (GERUWA), Bardiya is a non-profit, non-government, community-based organization established in 1991. It has been working on WASH, Health, Disaster Management, Education, Good Governance, Gender mainstreaming and Livelihood following its five-year strategic plan. To achieve strategic aim 1, GERUWA has been implementing Prayaas Project in partnership with Tdh foundation since 2019 and is looking for dynamic, energetic and qualified applicants for the following vacant positions
Minimum Academic Qualification and Experiences:
Between 21 to 35 years
Geruwa Central office, Gulariya, Bardiya
Please go through the link for JD: Advocacy Officer
Hand washing Promoter
Between 18 to 35 years
Thakurbaba Municipality, Bardiya
Please go through the link for JD: Hand washing Promoter
Type of Exam for both positions: Written-test, Interview and Practical test
Detail JD of both positions can be downloaded from Website: www.geruwa.org.np/career
Eligible candidates are requested to submit documents to GERUWA Central Office or apply via email: email@example.com indicating vacancy No. and Position in subject line of email along with;
- A cover letter clearly describing your experiences and competencies that meet the position requirement.
- Updated CV with a minimum of two references.
Deadline for Submission: 31st January 2022
- Preference will be given to female candidates for Advocacy Officer who have valid two-wheeler driving license.
- Locals from Thakurbaba municipality can apply for Hand Washing Promoter only.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
- GERUWA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages application from the marginalized communities.
- GERUWA reserve the rights to reject any or all the applicants without assigning any reason.
Note: Black-listed candidates from any NGOs are discouraged to apply.
HR Selection Committee
|Category||Development and Project, Development / NGO|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresh Graduate, 3+ years|
|Education||Graduate (Bachelors), SLC / SEE, B.P.H. (Bachelors in Public Health), SEE|
|Posted Date||25 Jan, 2022|
|Apply Before||31 Jan, 2022|