Detailed Job description / requirements:
May 16, 2019
Title: Advertising Agency for Implementation of an ORS – ZINC campaign
Dear Prospective Offerors:
Abt Associates Inc. (Abt) invites qualified Advertising Agency to submit a technical and cost proposal for the requested services that are detailed in the Scope of Work. This RFP is issued under Cooperative Agreement No AID-OAAA-15-00067 entitled Sustaining Health Outcomes through the Private Sector Plus (SHOPS Plus). Abt anticipates awarding a firm fixed price contract resulting from this RFP.
- Proposals should be directly responsive to all items, terms, conditions, specifications, and other documents referred to in this RFP.
- Interested parties should submit an email expressing interest no later than 17:00 NPT, May 23, 2019.
- Questions may be submitted on a rolling basis until 17:00 NPT, May 27, 2019.
- All responses to questions will be issued to Offerorsas an amendment to this RFP.
- Interested parties should submit their final proposals no later than 17:00 NPT, May 31, 2019.
Responding offerors are advised that this solicitation does not in any way obligate Abt to make a contract award or compensate the responding firms for any costs associated with the preparation and submission of their proposals. Additionally, Abt mayaward a contract without conducting negotiations; all proposals should be submitted initially using your most favorable terms. Abt Associates reserves the right to award any resultant contract to other than the offeror submitting the lowest price proposal, based on technical excellence, schedule superiority or client request.
Chief of Party, Nepal