Job posted on 29 Nov, 2022 Apply before 28 Dec, 2022
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Counsel students regarding abroad education opportunities such as regarding Country, Course, Universities, and programme selection, and career planning.
- Advise students on application procedures, visa applications, applying for accommodation and preparing students for their studies in the overseas.
- Ensure admission and visa procedures along with accommodation and traveling done within deadlines.
- Provide accurate information regarding the study abroad programs, courses, colleges and universities and countries like USA, Brazil,Canada,China, Denmark,Germany,Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Singapore, Malta, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Rest of Europe), Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, Mauritius.
- Provide all the information sought precisely by the parent and/or student. Clarifying doubts in filling up of form or doubts of any other nature.
- Share in detail about the course for abroad Education i.e. for Diploma, Bachelor’s, and Masters (all stream)
- Ensure parent/student leaves with a positive word of mouth which can bring more clients and increase referrals
- Stay updated about the various study abroad programs offered by College/universities and use the knowledge in helping students
- Help students with every detail from registration to fly to the host country.
- Maintain a proper database of students counselled, and applications sent to abroad
- Receive client details and judge the suitability of the candidate for the course and university of his/her choice and accordingly give guidance
- Assisting with activities to promote Universities represented by the Company
- Analyse the mind-set of the students who are interested in abroad education and Motivate and encourage clients to take up the course
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills and should be confident enough in speaking with students, parents
- Should be comfortable in promoting BSB International study abroad programmes to students/parents in a professional manner
- Responsible for timely reporting to the Manager
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Study Abroad industry experience is required.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
- Should possess good customer service skills and willingness to assist students and parents with any queries they might have during the phone conversations.
- Should be Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve targets.
- Should have ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other from diverse social backgrounds.
- Ability to learn on own initiative and research best study options for students.
- Should have ability to understand international business market
- Thorough understanding of negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales and Target-oriented
- Must be dynamic, ambitious and honest
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Must have Sound judgement