We are Leapfrog, a software company with a vision to build world-class products.Â Over the past 9 years, we have built technology for many successful companies that have either been acquired by big company or have grown to multi-million-dollar revenue company and grown to a team of almost 200 people. Leapfrog provides end-to-end product development services from design, coding, to deployment.Â At Leapfrog, we share a culture of continuous learning, sharing and improvement. We have a flexible work environment for our Leapfroggers so that they can do what they do best - Innovate and Create.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Make sure of smooth operation of the daily administrative tasks.
Supervise support staff.
Coordinate with other departments, project team members for their requirements.
Logistic Management - 30%
- Organize and dispatch required goods and services.
- Manage and allocate space for people working at the office.
- Fulfill the requirements of internal and external events.
- Prepare a checklist and make sure of the presence of required materials in the meeting rooms and rest rooms.
- Supervise and monitor kitchen and food logistics for lunch and snacks.
- Process for the top ups and recharge as required.
- Supervise and monitor office inventory of utensils, groceries and stationery items.
- Assist team in procurement process, ticketing, accommodation, bills and payment.
Insurance - 10%
- Handle and take care of insurance claims of office staff.
- Process for the office vehicle tax clearance and insurance in time.
- Routine follow ups with the insurance companies and Social Security Fund officials.
Asset Management - 20%
- Keep a track record of fixed assets such as furniture and fixtures, plant and machinery.
- Routine verification of asset tags and their status.
Data Management and Reporting - 40%
- Maintain and update a record of vehicle, electricity and generator logbook.
- Maintain and record administrative contracts and agreements.
- Update the administrative expenses data under required headings.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly administrative reports.
*Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.