Administration and Human Resource Management Associate
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Published date: 13 March 2023
|Title of the position||Administration and Human Resource Management Associate |
based and travel to project districts|
|Published date: ||13 March, 2023|
|Application deadline||20 March, 2023|
|Starting Date||As soon as possible |
|Duration of contract||One Year (three months’ probation period and yearly renewal contract on the basis of performance appraisal)|
|Reports to||Finance and Administration Coordinator (FAC)|
The Story Kitchen (TSK) is a not for profit distributing company registered in September 2012 under the Companies Act, 2006 Nepal. We envision a society, where every woman's voice is heard, her existence is accepted, her work is accounted, and her contribution is valued. Our mission is to create a safe space for herstories and amplify the experiences of women in our history. We are driven by the passionate belief that sharing and listening to the stories of women can build the movement and it helps to ignite social change. In short, TSK is a space to amplify Herstory.
If you are willing to be part of this exciting work, TSK invites you to apply for the position of Administration and Human Resource Management Associate. Below are the Terms of Reference for this position:
In close coordination with and strategic guidance from the Finance and Administration Coordinator (FAC), the Administration and Human Resource Management Associate (AHRMA) will provide support on administration and human resource management to maintain transparent, accountable, and responsible internal control system within organization. AHRMA will work closely with Support staff, FA, SFPO and management team to implement administrative and human resource management planning. Below are the detail responsibilities:
1.1 Administrative management
- Responsible to monitor the front-office area, office premises and work close coordination with support staff.
- Handle and maintain professional communication via phone, e-mail, or any other medium and provide information to concern person by answering questions and requests maintaining organization confidentiality;
- Ensure timely payment and delivery of office and kitchen utilities and other office logistics costs.
- Deal with collecting signatories as needed for administrative purpose through liaising with the NGO Board Members, concerned staff and other person responsible for the purpose;
- Documenting incoming and outgoing communication and letter (both soft and hard copies) and taking initiative or delegating for sending/receiving of official documents, parcel, courier etc.;
- Take lead in making arrangement to repair and maintenance of office building and office equipment, including computers, printers, and photocopy machines consultation with concerned person;
- Monitor and guide that all visitors are well received and attended and regular monitoring to keep office area clean and tidy;
- Carry out functions related to day-to-day office management and administration and ensure electric, internet bills are paid timely and daily utilities items, consumable items stock are up to date.
- Responsible to scan/photocopy and print out the required documents and filing the admin related documents properly as per required.
- Ensure the signature on administrative documents, necessary documents and payment is done timely.
- Maintain good relation with vendors, visit market, vendors to collect the admin related documents.
1.2 Human Resource management
- Maintain and update files, leave records & attendance sheets/Monthly time sheet for all project staff on a monthly basis
- Responsible to tracking contract renewal of staff and probation period /yearly performance appraisal.
- Manage and update the insurance policies of employees and ensure timely renewal/ purchase as needed
- Assist the Human Resource Department in recruitment and placement during recruitment process.
- Visit different government /non-government offices for administrative purpose as per need such as PF/CIT/IRD/BANK/Donor office etc.
- Maintain personal file of staff and update as per need.
- Maintain and update human resource recruitment related documents and keep confidential.
1.3 Inventory and Logistic Management
- Maintains office inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies;
- Responsible to kitchen management and maintain kitchen supplies up to date in close coordination with support staff.
- Maintain and update stock book /coding inventory of fixed assets and office supplies in consultation with the procurement team and ensure ready for annual verification at audit time.
- Assist in organizing logistic for events such as organization meetings, interaction, workshops and other events as necessary
- Assist in coordination of logistics activities for visitors to the field and project sites including making hotel reservations and arranging transportation/flight booking with support and in consultation with relevant staff/person;
- Provide support to identify suppliers in consultation with Procurement team and make sure that the quality of service is good and timely delivered
- Upon delegation, taking an acting role in an absence of the support staff.
- Carry out any other operations as well HR tasks as assigned by the Admin& Finance Coordinator and Management of the organization.
Required Key Competencies
- Self-organizing and planning skills, work management and prioritizing skills, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility, reliability, teamwork.
- Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities, strong organizational skills, pleasant personality, professional and courteous and commitment to TSK and its mission.
Required Education and Experience
- Grade 12 or Intermediate degree holder with at least two years’ experience in NGO sector or Private Sector with experience in similar position/ working area.
- Having 2-wheeler license is preferable.
- Supportive and friendly to do any organizational work as needed
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
- The post holder should be service oriented, eager and quick to listen and learn with attention to detail
- The applicant will be a person of high integrity, committed to meeting deadlines and should have a passionate belief in The Story Kitchen's vision and mission.
The application should consist the following documents:
- A cover letter along with expected monthly salary and possible date of joining.
- A recent Curriculum Vitae with at least two reference name and contact information.
The application document must be sent to the following email address mentioning by 20 March 2023.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Email Subject must mention (YOUR NAME)- Application- Administration and Human Resource Management Associate (AHRMA)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Telephone calls will not be entertained.
The Story Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer.
|Category||Administrative / Management, Human Resources, Development and Project|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Posted Date||13 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||20 Mar, 2023|