Admin and Finance Officer
Nepal Public Health Foundation (NPHF) was established in April 2010 with a mission to have concerted public health action, research, and policy dialogue for health development, particularly of the socio-economically marginalized population. NPHF has a vision to ensure health as the right and responsibility of the Nepali people with its focus on major public health issues such as Health Policy and Systems, Human Resource, Communicable Disease, Non-Communicable Disease, Malnutrition etc. Nepal Public Health Foundation (NPHF) is committed to improve health system, generating quality evidences for policy formulation process through high quality survey and operational research.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job title: Admin and Finance Officer
Organization: Nepal Public Health Foundation
- Minimum Bachelor in Management (BBA/BBS)
- Minimum 1-year experience in finance related fields is mandatory.
Job duration and Salary:
- As per the regulation of Nepal Public health Foundation
Vacancy is opened for Admin and Finance Officer who will be responsible for managing our daily financial and administrative activities. The assigned duties will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, preparing and processing invoices. Candidates should have sound knowledge and skills in Tally operation, MS Office and other accounting softwares. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also have outstanding analytical and time management abilities.
- Oversee budget preparation, planning, and tracking.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions
- Contribute to financial audits
- Perform administrative duties
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices
Interested Candidates are requested to forward their latest resume and cover letter on our email address: email@example.com within January 15, 2020.
Contact no: 01-4412787, 4410826