Admin and Finance Associate
We are a FinTech start-up committed to disrupting the investment management industry and democratizing access to financial advisory. With our proprietary Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning engine, we aim to help people save, invest and retire better.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking
for a qualified Admin and Finance Associate to look after the day-to-day
operations of the organization. You will report to the Head – Finance,
Operations, and Compliance and perform a range of standard administrative and
financial processes. You will also facilitate effective management and
oversight with respect to operations in compliance with applicable rules and
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the smooth functioning of the organization.
- Facilitate procurement of the goods and services as per Navya Advisors’ policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with management on all HR matters, including recruitment, hiring of consultants, leave monitoring, and issues relating to staff/personnel entitlements.
- Responsible for a conducive working environment by ensuring business continuity services, including maintenance of premises and equipment, attending to any repairs and maintenance work, safety measures for personnel, and maintenance of premises and assets.
- Responsible for entering all financial transactions in the Tally ERP system.
- Ensure the timely submission of financial reports and adheres to the financial procedures.
- Analyze budgets/expenditures and share with the management at regular intervals.
- Manage petty cash and ensure timely reconciliation and replenishments.
- Maintain invoices, receipts, and all other documentation/records required for efficient financial management, and reference, when required.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, work plans, and periodic budget revisions.
- Assist and facilitate internal audits and statutory audits.
- Ensure audit observations and recommendations are fully implemented.
- Undertake any
other duties assigned by the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounts, Business, or semi-qualified CA/ACCA.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible experience in accounting, and administrative services.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of administrative, and financial best practices and procedures.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work across teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages (including Word, Excel, Email, Internet, etc.).
- Good knowledge of ERP systems such as Tally, Fact, or other systems is an asset.
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with expertise and experience.
- A friendly and competitive work environment.
- Medical and accidental insurance coverage.
- A generous leave package (paid leave, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, mourning leave, etc.).
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 14 October 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|Category||Administrative / Management, Accounting and Finance, Finance & Administration|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||Chartered Accountant (semi-qualified), Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.|
|Posted Date||14 Sep, 2022|
|Apply Before||14 Oct, 2022|