We are a startup working on exciting projects. Our project will impact masses and will surely make world better place to live in. We're always looking for great folks to join us on our mission. If you want to be a part of our story, we'd love to chat. Explore our careers section to see if there's a role that excites you. If there isn't one and we like each other, we'll create one for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Basic Job Information
No. of Vacancy/s: [ 1 ]
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bhadrakali, Kathmandu
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than or equals to 2 years
Professional Skill Required: Accounting, Taxation, Analytical, Microsoft Office Suite
- At least Bachelors passed in Management/Finance from recognized universities.
- At least 2+ years of working experience in relevant fields.
- Prior experience in Accounting Software will be preferred.
- Attention to details.
- Quick Learning Ability.
- Day to Day verification and entry of business transactions into our accounting software.
- Maintaining proper record, indexing and filing of financial transactions by ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Preparing Reconciliation reports (Bank & Cash)
- Managing the company’s Accounts Payable & Receivable.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Manage and Oversee daily operations account department including cash receipts, payments, general ledger, payroll and utilities.
- Coordinating the Audit Processes.
- Prepare analysis reports for budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, fixed asset activity, debt analysis, trend analysis, sales forecasting,etc.
- Review and Implement financial processes.
- Drafting and editing financial presentations.
- Evaluating and managing risk.