Senior Java Developer : Detail
Sat, 25 Feb 2017
About the Company
- Company: Suvidha Sewa Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Other
- Address: Tripureshwor
- Information Technology
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
One of our clients in Nepal is looking for professional candidates for the following job designation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain the application.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work with the Product Development team to define the overall testing strategy and test plans for our product releases
- Collaborate with the Technical Support team to address customer issues
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to eliminate issues before they are released
- Solve difficult problems on developing platforms
- At least 3+ years of working experience in development/programming web and mobile applications, debugging and fixing mainly in spring framework.
- Knowledge in Core Java, Java Coding Standards, Spring MVC, OO design and development, Hibernate, Design patterns, XML/JSON Data exchange format ,log4j, Jquery, Maven, Multi -Threading,ava Web, JSP/Servlet, Restful Web Services
- Knowledge in Apache Tomcat.
- Good Knowledge in Databases and SQL development.
- Good Knowledge of Linux.
- Have developed or contributed in development of enterprise level applications.
- Have good knowledge of Amazon AWS.
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Web framework(Spring) and ORM(Hibernate, iBatis)
- Well acquainted with Confluence and Jira Project Management tool
- Have good knowledge about other programming language is plus.