Finance and Administration Officer : Detail
- Company: Janakalyan SACCOS
- Industry: Banking/Investment
- Address: Benighat, Rorang-3 Malekhu, Dhanding
- Finance & Administration
- 3+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Janakalyan Saving & Credit co-operative society Ltd :" Established on 2053 ashad 29 under the Co-operative Act 2048, is a financial institution permitted to carry out financial transactions. The head office of which is situated in Benighat Rorang-3 Richoktar,Malekhu dhading,Nepal. And Operate total 3 service center. It took part in the ACCESS program conducted by NEFSCUN in technical association from Asian Credit Federation .
Position: Finance and Administration Officer
BASIC JOB INFORMATION
Vacancy no: 01/074/075
Job Category: Cooperative Financial Operation and Control, Accounts, Tax
Job Level: Officer Level
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Location: Janakalyan SACCOS ( Head office)
Offered Salary: As per the BOD decision.
Probation period: 6 months
Job Basis : Contract
Job Type: Full Time
Age: Should not exceed 35 years as on August 23, 2017.
Exam fee: Rs.200/-
Exam type: Written(50),Practical(20) and PI(30) marks
Publishing date: 2074/04/25(2017-Aug-9)
Apply Before( Deadline ): 2074/5/11 (Aug. 27, 2017, 6 p.m.)
Education Level: Bachelor Degree in Management / B.sec IT with Management /BIM
Skill: Report /proposal Writing, Financial Software, Ms-Office.
Experience Required: More than or equals to 3 years in cooperative/ Finance sector
- Person having 3 years of experience in recognized/ related field with flair for accounts management.
- Should have good knowledge in Financial software and Nepali typing .
- Self motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Should have knowledge of MS office package and Financial software
- Must have pleasant personality and good analytical skill
- Ability to handle accounting transaction.
- VAT/Tax Accounting knowledge.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and Financial operation related task.
- Must keep record of day to day operation / transaction.
- Application of Tax Act, VAT, accounting principles for recording transactions.
- Independently handling Finance operation department.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting, and accounting control procedures.
- Prepares Bank Reconciliation statement, Inventory record ,asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and Pearls report and other reports
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Maintain financial security and following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial report by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Local Candidates are encourage to apply: Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their application letter,along with Curriculum Vitae, copy of education mark sheet, experience certificate, recent two PP size photograph with daytime contact number to address to given below within 15 days of publication for this advertisement and also send their all documents on firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. OR Address:(Benighat Rorang-3 Richoktar,Malekhu dhading,Nepal) phone No:010400050/9851200751/9851200750
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for further recruitment process. Janakalyan SACCOS reserves the right to accept/ reject any or all applications without assigning any reason, whatsoever. Documentary evidence related to qualification and experience shall be asked from short listed candidates for further selection process.