Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Rillmark Pvt Ltd ( trading as Yours Digitally ) is a certified Digital Agency building innovative and unique applications and are the one of the pioneers in web solutions in Nepal. We have a team of 35 existing Web Ninjas with a modern office based in the heart of Kathmandu, Maitidevi.
Position: Web Brand Manager / E-commerce CMS Manager ( Opening - 3), Ecommerce Junior / Interns No of Openings: 10
We have urgent openings for 3 E-e-commerce CMS Brand Manager/ Team Lead and 10 Interns to work on multi-national clients’ web projects.
The priority is that candidates must have excellent verbal and written English language skills to be able to comprehend both incoming and outgoing communication with clients based in different countries in the world (primarily in UK, USA, Germany, Italy).
Web Brand Manager / E-Commerce CMS Manager / Project Manager Job Responsibilities/Requirements
- Very good knowledge of Product Data / Catalogue Management and Content Management Systems ( EpiServer, Magento, PrestaShop, Wordpress WooCommerce or any other E-commerce CMS platforms experience is preferred. )
- Very good knowledge of embedded HTML/CSS and UI/UX Design
- Very good understanding of web design and development principles and cycle
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in Graphic Design, Social Media, Internet Marketing, SEO
- Strong research and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of the Client's current products and future concepts
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Writing and presenting reports to clients and senior management
- Overseeing a team of junior staff
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Salary: 20,000 - 50,000 Based on Experience
Education: Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or IT engineering ( Master Degree preferred or Bachelors's degree with 1/2 years of Project Management Experience )
E-commerce Junior/ Interns No of Openings: 10
Salary: 5-8 K*
The interns will be supporting the Ecommerce Brand Manager and will need to perform above listed tasks under supervision.
Interns / Juniors
- English Language must be fluent on both speaking & Writing.
- Sound knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, PHP and related fields.
- Highly motivated, flexible individual who can work independently or in a team.
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance and control in accordance to project requirements
- Basic Knowledge of MS office package.
- Education required +2 and above in computer related fields.
- Experienced individuals should include the description of the project that they have accomplished. Fresh graduates can include the description and accomplishments of the Major Project that they have completed in their final year.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Bonus/Incentive for your hard work
- Laptops*, tablets*, and smartphones*
- Recreational Activities (Futsal and refreshment times every week , Team Events and Movie Nights )
- Quarterly Tour
- Revenue share
- Birthday Celebration
- Rapid promotion
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Inhouse/Online training tools and Certification.
Drop Your CV @ email: email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
|20000 NRs per month|
|Please check details below.|
|Please check details below.|
|13 Apr, 17|
|12 May, 17|