SPI Nepal Pvt Ltd
Software Paradigms International (SPI), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a global CMMI Level 5 certified technology company specializing in technology and financial solutions. We are passionate about maintaining high standards of commitment, integrity and quality. We pride ourselves on our reputation for innovation and excellence, achieved through a global culture of teamwork.
Apply Before: 18 Jan, 17
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Identify, document and manage requirements and analyze it from a business perspective.
- Work with development counterparts to help plan, build, operate and maintain testing environment.
- Develop and execute test cases.
- Design and review of Test Scenarios/Test Objectives.
- Prepare and review test cases and test data prepared by team.
- Review work products on STLC phases and document.
- Ensure quality and timely completion and delivery of the deliverables.
- Estimate test effort and prepare the test schedule.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and self-organized.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|19 Dec, 16|
|18 Jan, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Perspective candidates should send their resume via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.