SPI Nepal Pvt Ltd
Software Paradigms International (SPI), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a global CMMI Level 5 certified technology company specializing in technology and financial solutions. We are passionate about maintaining high standards of commitment, integrity and quality. We pride ourselves on our reputation for innovation and excellence, achieved through a global culture of teamwork.
Apply Before: 21 Jan, 17
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience developing PL/SQL for enterprise level applications.
- Experience with database tuning and optimization.
- Experience on creating store procedures, oracle packages, functions, views and any other database deliverables .
- Strong analysis, design, coding and troubleshooting skills.
- Positive learning attitude and hard working.
- Experience with Agile software development is a plus.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and self-organized.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|22 Dec, 16|
|21 Jan, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Perspective candidates should send their resume via email only to email@example.com.