Our mission is to drive the transformation in FMCG distribution through a combination of process re-engineering, introduction and application of information technology, automation and artificial intelligence to deliver efficiency for our customers.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Customer experience is critical to our success. Our customers and their distribution partners rely on us for their day-to-day operations, and we want to provide the best service possible. Our Customer Experience Operations team's priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using our products is a pleasant and productive one.
We believe this is a demanding role that requires a broad skill set to be successful. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping our customers happy, productive, and have the best experience possible, you will also spend time working with the product development and engineering teams to develop and test new features and capabilities.
As a Customer Success Executive, you’ll be the point-person for helping our customers use our products more effectively. Training and responding to user needs is a big part of your responsibility. Within Evolve, you’ll also serve as the advocate for customers you engage with and help guide our product development efforts.
In addition to your customer-facing responsibilities, you’ll also need to wear the hat of a UX researcher or product manager for internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and ideas.
This position reports to a Operations Manager.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making our customers happy.
- You exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working with customers through issues.
- Ability to think on one’s feet, learn a complex product inside and out, and quickly resolve issues and meet customer expectations.
- You have excellent Excel & SQL skills.
- Build trust and maintain strong relationships by learning about each customer's individual needs and business goals and figuring out how that customer can best use our product platforms and features.
- Onboard, train and assist new customers and help them implement our products ensuring that their needs are met.
- Directly respond to and engage qualified customer inquiries and requests.
- Compare, analyze, and escalate user requests to Product & Engineering teams.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the Engineering teams.
- Engage and collaborate with Engineering teams to quickly resolve customer issues or reported bugs.
- Assist the Product Development and QA teams by testing new features and bug fixes and providing customer feedback.
- Act as quality assurance for escalations and knowledge resource for Product Management & Engineering teams.
- Develop and maintain internal and customer-facing documentation.
- Compile, prioritize, and report feature requests for product development and implementation.
Benefits and Perks
Evolve offers a unique & diverse work environment. Each team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work. The benefits we offer include great health & medical insurance, flexible work hours policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, paid time off, competitive remuneration packages to boot and top it all with an amazing work environment that allows you to develop and achieve your full potential.
|BCA / BCIS|
|07 Mar, 18|
|06 Apr, 18|