UX/UI Designer (2 Nos.)
LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a self-driven, motivated, and result-oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “UX/UI Designer (2 Nos.) ”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Plan and implement new designs for applications.
- Optimize user interface designs of existing applications.
- Test for User experience.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Provide usable template (HTML, CSS) to development team as deliverable.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master Degree Preferable.
- 2+ Years of Hands-on Experience.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Hands on experience on client side JS scripting including libraries like JQuery, D3, Webpack etc would be added advantage.
- Familiar with graphics design software like Photoshop, Illustrator and collaborative design tools like Figma.
- Knowledge of LESS, SASS and SCSS.
- Experienced on providing design code for application made with React, Angular, Node.js.
- Knowledge on Responsive Design and experience on CSS frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap.
- Knowledge on Cross Browser compatibility.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 31st July, 2021.