NAXA is a Geo-IT company based in Kathmandu, Nepal. The company holds specific expertise in digital mapping, geodata management and development of map-centric applications . It has been working on the fusion of mapping and IT to develop software programs that can help in making data driven decisions. The primary domain of the company is in collecting and analysing geo-tagged data to turn them into information that can facilitate better decision making. The company is working relentlessly on the use of IT solutions for better collection, management and visualization of geo-tagged data. NAXA was founded by Geomatics Engineers who specialize in GIS mapping, geo-database management and visualization. The team comprises of highly skilled software developers, GIS professionals and data analysts. The interest and approach of NAXA is in conceptualization of ideas, design of smart solutions and implementation/institutionalization of these to solve contemporary problems.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Title: UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a creative thinker and an artist who has a passion in designing tech products to solve real life problems.
- Create, implement and promote design guidelines and standards.
- Interact with the client and among team members to discuss the project requirements and features.
- Conduct user research, evaluate user feedback and prepare design layouts accordingly.
- Translate system features into attractive and interactive user interface prototypes and visual design mockups.
- Brainstorm, Interact & design creative solutions.
- Deliver wireframes and prototypes to communicate and test design ideas.
- Design and communicate user experiences using mockups, storyboards.
- Implementing the UI for application in accordance with UX and UI standards.
- Identify design problems and present relevant solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to all levels within an organization.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues
- Solid understanding of the relationship between HTML and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Familiar with differences between HTML5 and older versions of the standard
- Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, Foundation, Semantic-UI, UIKit, or Susy
- Responsive design
- Knowledge of fonts and typography in general
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Any educational background but with 2+ years of experience as UI / UX developer.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates are requested to submit their application and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with their previous work and expected salary.