Techno Marketing Engineer (IT and Communication)
Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. is a leading information technology and communication (ICT) company in Nepal established in 1999. The company focuses exclusively on ICT business solutions and services providing a wide range of professional services including designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical experts. Since, its establishment it has been making significant contributions to urban and remote areas through its "Smart Technology Concept". Cybernetics has ventured into the latest technologies in ICT such as Machine to Machine (M2M), Internet of Things (IoT) and remote ICT based monitoring and configuration solutions. In this journey of 2 decade, Cybernetics has provided services to numerous clients. Few of our notable clients are Government of Nepal, Nepal Telecom, International Organization of Migration, GIZ, Save the Children, USAID, UNDP, Everest Bank Ltd, Sanima Bank, Qatar Visa Center, etc.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Techno Marketing Engineer (IT and Communication) 1 Person
Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. is a well-established company in the field of Information Technology and Telecommunication, since 1999. We classify ourselves as a multi-disciplinary team of planners, engineers and consultants providing various levels of products, services and solutions on offer.
We are currently looking for energetic, challenging and determined candidate to help us lead the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various diversify technology Business Development departments and report to the Head of Business Development. The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company's reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
• Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
• Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
• Negotiations and technical agreements with top level clients such as Government, INGO’s and Corporate Business offices
• Analysis of technical tender documents, collaboration and interaction with the tender provider to make smooth Tender documents and create a chance to win the project.
• Schedule site visits for conversations, create a level of confidence in our projects and products to grab business opportunities
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
• Excellent knowledge of IT Equipment, Solutions and IT enable projects
• Bachelor's degree in Information & Technology, Business management, marketing, or related field.
• Min. 5+ Years relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
• Strong organization and time management abilities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and relevant software.
5. Remuneration & Benefits.
· Negotiable for the deserving candidates (Please mention your expectation Salary range)
· Other facilities are offered as per official rules and regulations
Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
Perspective candidates should drop their Resume/CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com before 12th February 2023.Only short listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Business Development, Diploma in Computer Engineering|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time, Contract|
|Position Level||Senior Level, Mid Level|
|Education||Please check details below., B.E. in Computer Science, Advanced degree in relevant discipline, Bachelor's degree in Business Management|
|Posted Date||20 Jan, 2023|
|Apply Before||12 Feb, 2023|