Ambarkaar Software Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary company of ComplianceQuest (www.compliancequest.com). We streamline quality, compliance, content and collaboration management workflows and globally-based supply chain networks, using the worldâ€™s most proven enterprise cloud platform from Salesforce. We accelerate manufacturers and distributors to accomplishing their most challenging quality, compliance and supplier management goals.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Ambarkaar Software Pvt. Ltd (a.k.aComplianceQuest – Asia) is a subsidiary company of ComplianceQuest (). We streamline quality, compliance, content and collaboration management workflows and globally-based supply chain networks, using the world’s most proven enterprise cloud platform from Salesforce. We accelerate manufacturers and distributors to accomplishing their most challenging quality, compliance and supplier management goals.
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professionals, who are willing to learn latest trends in technologies to be part of our growing team.
POSITION: TECHNICAL WRITER
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 2
- Collaborate with different teams (distruibuted over different loactions) that include Project Managers, Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, Architects, Configuration Engineers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements in order to solve a broad range of problems.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create an extensive user manual, guide and training materials for the company products.
- Prepare, maintain and update user and installation manuals with new releases and introduction of new features
- Prepare tutorials in the form of videos
- Share and exchange information with other teams, collaborate to update existing documentation and create new documents
- Adjust materials as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling
- Assist in introducing manuals and tutorials to new members of staffs
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Take an active role in usability and testing
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written and oral communication skill in English
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development tools
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and picturesft
- Proactive in learning
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent degree in Computer related studies.
- Medical and accident insurance
- 12 Days PTO
- 12 Days Govt Holidays
- 5 Days Sick Leave per year
- 1 day leave as per personal belief
- Festival allowance
- Communication Allowance
- Yearly salary revision based on performance
- Team building activities
- Provident fund scheme*
Interested Candidates must apply for the relevant job with cover letter and detailed CV via JobsNepal.
Only candidates under serious consideration for a vacant position will be contacted for the selection.