Technical Support Engineer
Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services. With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development â€“ providing specialized products, IT services and custom end to end solutions to our enterprise customers. We gain competitive advantage from these distinctive capabilities and have developed the ability to implement and manage complex IT systems in changing times with greater effectiveness than many competitors. Our people-first strategy has resulted in lively, enthusiastic and dedicated team of experts and an excellent learning and growing environment for the newcomers. If you are a technology enthusiast looking to excel in your career working on challenging projects using state-of-art technologies, this is the right place for you. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
These are professional openings requiring a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. Currently, we are seeking skilled and passionate professionals to provide technical support for our rapidly-growing large-scale enterprise application to our customers worldwide.
This is one of a kind opportunities for IT enthusiasts to gain global exposure. The ideal candidate will have sound technical knowledge across a wide range of paradigms including IT infrastructure management, data-centers, networking, virtualization technologies, cloud technologies and so on. If you are not exposed to all these areas but are enthusiastic to learn, our experts will be happy to train and get you to speed. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with high profile system integrator like Amazon and rapidly learn trending technologies as you grow with us.
- Respond to product related technical inquiries from customers.
- Help customers in product deployment and troubleshooting technical issues, through calls and emails, in a positive, professional and efficient manner.
- Document customer issues and resolution steps taken to troubleshoot, and report to the product team.
- Capture customer aspirations, requirements and usability issues.
- Follow-up on customer issues in a timely manner and monitor them to closure.
- Adhere to all necessary company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor's or equivalent technical degree in computer science or having considerable relevant experience.
- Experience of operating and supporting enterprise application(s).
- Strong dedication to customer service and excellent telephone skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to identify and resolve application issues.
- Quick learner and passionate about exploring the latest tools and technologies.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills with ability to coordinate with customers remotely.
- Must understand the value of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently on flexible schedule.
- Working knowledge of Linux environment, familiarity with cloud services (AWS preferred), networking and virtualization technologies will be of added advantage.
* Candidates can also send their resume directly to email@example.com. Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject of the cover letter.
* The interview/hiring/training will be conducted remotely till the lock down is in place.