Technical Officer(Technical Support –Computer Hardware / Network)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Plus Multisystem Pvt. Ltd.
Plus Multisystem Pvt. Ltd. is an established company specialized in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)since 1994 AD. At Plus Multisystem Pvt. Ltd., we believe in the potential of ICT as both a secure and rewarding experience as well as a potent tool for nation development.
Today, Plus Multisystem has grown from a small business to a strong and stable organization with professional staff and strong customer base. Backed up by qualified engineers and ICT professionals, PLUS MULTISYSTEM has been catering its services to more than one thousand individuals and clientele organizations. Our success as an excellent service provider is exemplified by our satisfied clients.
Plus Multisystem Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring qualified candidate for Technical Officer(Technical Support –Computer Hardware / Network) position: Technical Officer(Technical Support –Computer Hardware / Network)
Basic Job Information
Job Category: IT
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathmandu
Salary& Benefits: Depending upon qualification and experiences
Education Level: Diploma in Computer Hardware & Network
Experience Required: More than one year of hands on practical experiences in computer hardware maintenance and Network setup/trouble shooting
- Excellent communication skill
- Can Do Attitude
- Capability of logical convincing power
- Smart and pleasing personality
- Must poses with 2-wheeler driving license
- Capable of Installing, configure, manage, maintain and repair computer networks, workstations, support server system(s) and Installation and managing Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 R2 SERVER.
- Gather information, understand the scope of computer problems and develop an action plan to solve the problems. Must listen carefully to clients, convince them logically and provide professional advice by internalizing the concept of “CLIENT FIRST”.
- Perform analysis, testing and installing of computers and large hardware systems, connects PCs in a network and sets up peripheral equipment, hardware components, and allied devices.
- Sound knowledge in system troubleshooting.
- Checks performance-related issues and network support problems, respond to complaints and queries, provides technical advice and solves technical problems by phone or in person as raised by technical support staff. Keep record of maintenance work and repairs.
- Analyzes network performance issues and breakdowns of systems and peripheral equipment, and draws up preventive maintenance checklists in conjunction with other members of the IT team.
- Maintain good working relationship with the teammates and other staff members.
- Report to Technical Manager on daily performed duties, share experiences, lesson learned and plan for upcoming assignments.
- Daily visit clientele organizations as per schedule is given by Technical Manager and rectify/solve the Computer & Network problems promptly and professionally without leaving any space for comments.