JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for employers and job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from competent, committed, self-motivated, and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of a Taxation Officer.
Position: Taxation Officer
Required No.: 2
- Education Level: Bachelor Completed or Running (BBS/BBA) ; Better if a student of Chartered Accountacy Course(CA) or has pursued Chartered Accountancy education before.
- University education Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Account.
- At least two years of accounting experience in related field with proven skills in accounting.
- In depth knowledge of accounting principles.
- Expert user of accounting software and its operations. (Especially in Tally\Busy)
- Knowledge of VAT, TDS and other taxes is must.
- Excellent understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Highly proficiency in the use of MS Excel and MS word application Personality requirements and skills.
- Prepare and maintain daily accounts and make entries into the accounting system.
- Prepare financial statements on conformity with Nepal Financial Reporting Statements in all material respects (e.g. Balance Sheet, income statement, cash flow Notes, etc.)
- Supporting to auditors to complete statutory audit as well as internal audits.
- Prepare Periodic (quarterly, semi-annual and annual) Financial Reports, income statement and balance sheets.
- Maintain books of accounts as per VAT Act and Rules; purchase book and sales book for the company
- Maintain up to date stock statements. Frequent physical stock verification with stock statement maintained.
- Take appropriate measures to comply withholding requirement submission of VAT returns and relevant compliances as required in income Tax TDS, VAT.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by concerned authority.
Note: Must have bike license and scooter or bike.
|Category||Accounting and Finance|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Education||B. Com./BBS, BBA / BBM, ACCA, Bachelors (running/graduate), Chartered Accountant (semi-qualified)|
|Posted Date||24 Nov, 2022|
|Apply Before||10 Dec, 2022|