JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the jobseekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated, and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Taxation Accountant.
Position: Taxation Accountant
Job Description: Overseeing Taxation Matters
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Offered Salary: 25,000 + Benefits
- Both Male/Female candidates can apply
- Minimum age should be 30
- Minimum education should be Bachelors in Commerce. However, candidates having a master's degree will be preferred. Preference to be given to candidates who have cleared CA Intermediate or CA Final.
- Should be fluent in English and Nepali language.
- Should have good knowledge of Ms. Excel and Tally
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize works
- Should have a minimum of 3 years experience in similar role
- Should be willing to work overtime.
- Should be willing to travel to Narayanghat and Birtamode to conduct Branch Audits.
- On Duty, Hours will be from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- Preparing tax returns (Maskebari), necessary paperwork, payments and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the Company's tax database.
- Determine Tax Savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Keep track of Industry trends and changes related to Tax.
- Prepare accurate Quarterly and Annual Tax reports.
- Performing periodic Internal Stock Audits.